Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Reading Bookmark






I made this bookmark for my daughter using one of the images below. She loves to read and watch movies. Last night we watched National Treasure 2 and now she is busy looking up on the computer all about the Lincoln assasination. I didn't even know that she knew how to look something up on the computer. She is only 7. My daughter loved the mystery and the conspiracy theory. I think her favorite part was the history. I told her most of it was made up for the movie so that is why she is looking up the facts now.


We love to read historical type novels. Right now for summer reading we are reading the Kirsten American Girl novels.

2 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Fun bookmark Cora - will you and DD be seeing the Kitt Kittredge movie this summer?

liannallama said...

This is darling and I love how you used the image! She will smile every time she reads!