Saturday, July 5, 2008

Embossed Card - Got to love Cuttlebug!!!


I have being experimenting with my Cuttlebug this weekend. This is the resulting card.
The stamps are Stampin Up. The frames are made with my Nestabilities by Spellbinders. I colored the image with my Copics. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and a Ten Seconds Studio embossing plate in my Cuttlebug for the two embossed surfaces. I used a Sidekick acrylic panel to deboss just the center of the card. These panels are only about 2 1/2" wide and 5 1/2" long. They are great to emboss small areas.

3 comments:

Dreamer said...

Wow - this card looks fab. The teal & terracotta work perfectly together. Love the Nestabilities effect. Might have to buy one - You should be a sales rep!!

Jennifer said...

How cute! Love the layout and cuttlebug! I have many cuttlebug folders on my wish list :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous! I love this stamp & the way you've done the striping of ribbon & cuttlebug texture is simply stunning! Thanks for the fantastic inspiration. :0)