Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday Image Bonus 38






Here are five pages from the May 26, 1900 Harper's Bazar magazine. It was published weekly. I was lucky to pick up over two dozen on my last few trips to the flea market. They are really remarkable and I will be posting more pictures from the magazines over the next few weeks. As always feel free to use any image for your personal use only. Do not post the orginal images anywhere else on the net, but feel free to link anyone here. I ask that if you use one that you link it back to this message so we can all enjoy your artwork.

3 comments:

Sandie R said...

These are lovely old images. thank you for your generosity in sharing.

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing these great images. I enjoy them.

Pearl Maple said...

Thank you for sharing these images, it is most kind of you.

Followed your link from 2 peas today and enjoyed all your creative posts.