Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday Image Bonus 34






These are some photos from an album I picked up at the Flea Market a few weeks ago. The album included lots of cabinet cards and a few tintypes. It seems to be from a family in Kingston, NY named Lasher. As always feel free to use any image for your personal use only. Do not post the orginal images anywhere else on the net, but feel free to link anyone here. I ask that if you use one that you link it back to this message so we can all enjoy your art.

4 comments:

K said...

thanks for sharing your wonderful images!

Sanja said...

beautiful images!thank you very much!!

Sanny said...

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful images!!!!

Sanny said...

Hello,
I just wanted to let you know, that I used one of your wonderful images for an ATC and a tag!! (they are on my blog) Thank you again, your photos are beautiful!!!

Sanny