Sunday, January 5, 2014

Another Card Using Faber Castell Gel Sticks

Today I was cleaning up my work areas and of course the whole time I kept stopping to make a card. Don't laugh at me. You know what I mean. It breaks my heart to clean up. I know myself and once I put things away I hate to take them back out. Often I forget I even have things when they are put away in boxes. Below is the card I made. I got out my color wheel and picked three colors that went well together. I embossed the background with a Tim Holtz Texture Fades folder. I them colored it with my new Fabell Castell Gel Sticks. I gently rubbed embossing gel across the embossed card stock, applied Antiquities Gold powder to the surface and heated.
The image is from my site Digital Two for Tuesday. I printed it with green ink and colored it with Copic markers.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous Cora - love the way you have contrasted the colours with the green and purple, and the embossed texture is a great accent.
Blessings
Maxine

Irish Cherokee said...

Oh my! How nice. Love the effect the gel sticks have.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Never used the gel sticks but you are inspiring me.