Saturday, June 16, 2012

Playing Around With Some New Stamps

I ordered a bunch of new stamps from Joann's.com last week and received them quickly.  I was able to play a little today. These are from Tim Holtz and I used a stencil from Crafters Workshop for the square pattern.  First I rubbed Adirondack Snow Cap pigment ink from Ranger on the entire tags.  Then I used stamping foam and rubbed distress inks on the surface of the tag.  I stamped the background image with Distress Ink and then stamped the hot air balloon with Ranger Archival.  I painted and sprinkled the tag with Twinkling H2O's.  Remember to heat dry between each layer if you try this technique.  I had lots of fun and especially dirty fingers.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Cora this is a stunner - love the depth you have achieved with all the layers.
Blessings
Maxine