Friday, August 15, 2014

Onesie Using New Martha Stewart Multi Surface Paint

I discovered some wonderful new paints from Martha Stewart this weekend at Michaels. They can be used on lots of different surfaces including metal,wood,fabric and glass. The new line of Martha Stewart paints also includes lots of fun tools, stencils and mediums. I bought the fabric medium to make the paint permanent on fabrics. You just add paint to the medium and mix. It is really simple. I decided to stencil on a baby onesie. I used the color Goji Berry in satin finish. The stencils are from the set Fair Isle Dots. After stenciling onto the onesie I ironed the design to heat set.

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Very nice

kiwimeskreations said...

That is one stunning, and unique, onsie. Love it Cora.
Blessings
Maxine