Monday, February 15, 2010

I've Been Tagged


There is a great challenge over at Digital Two for Tuesday to use a little image of a girl in a tag. I rarely get a chance to actually photograph my projects anymore. I got a new camera and for some reason my computer is not recognizing the SD card. So I have to do all kinds of complicated things to get the photos off the card. Well yesterday I had a chance to make the tag and photograph it but didn't have the chance to put it on the computer until this morning. So here is my entry to the tag challenge. She certainly is a cutie. The background is a Cuttlebug folder. I lightly sponges the embossing with Distress Ink to empasize the embossing. The sentiment stamp is Studio G and the rose stamp is a Clearly Vintage from a special limited edition set. The buttons are vintage.

No comments: