Saturday, January 23, 2010

Loving All My New Embossing Folders








Well today I precut a whole bunch of paper and just started experimenting with all my new embossing folders. I got the Romance/ Valentines set from HSN and the Asian set from Creative Express and I was itching to see what they looked like. I just love the Asian set. The patterns are so versitile and easy to use. I happen to make some cards using asian images but I don't think you are tied to just asian images with these folders. You judge for yourselves. The stamps are Inkadinkadoo and All Night Media.

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Cora you are showing some really beautiful creations I do so love your creativity and you have so much inspiration these two are quite stunning.

Hugs
Lorraine x

A4 Card said...

Amazing ! I love the way you embossed those card design.