Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Cards











So I finally had a chance to work on a few Holiday cards. In my area, people are so many different nationalities and religions, so I usually send a holiday card. I would hate to offend anyone, especially my business acquaintances.
The first card uses several punches by Martha Stewart and Marvy. The lace is an antique piece from my collection. I used Stickles for the glitter accents. The stamps in the second card are Studio 490 and Memory Box. I used Distress Ink to color and stamp.

3 comments:

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Pretty cards!

liannallama said...

what lovely cards! I especially love the bottom one!

Unknown said...

Send breathtaking gifts to USA and make a beguiling focal point to any celebration. Add unique beauty and style to the occasions of your special ones in USA with our exotic range of gifts.

Please visit:
www.expressgiftbasketsusa.com