Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Playing in the Sand

Here is my entry for the Digital Two for Tuesday challenge this week. I just love this little girl in the sand. I colored her with Copic markers. I am fortunate that I have not had any issues with my ink running from the Copics. My printer/scanner is a Canon. The background embossing was done with two different Cuttlebug embossing folders. The charm is by Junkitz. I made the sand by using 2 colors of Distress Stickles;Distress Straw and Antique Linen. The two seashells my daughter found at the beach in Ocean City, MD last week.

3 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Absolutely STUNNING! Fabulous beach feel and the sand you made is so perfect! I just love stickles- for everything :)

Betty said...

Beautiful cora,love the extra touches you gave it.

Liz said...

Love this Love you other blogs too I follow them so may as well follow this hoping to do the likee book for cancer and join in with others soon too

Liz xx