Thursday, June 4, 2009

Men With Hats



The theme this week at Theme Thursday is People With Hats. This is a collage I made. Sometime a picture can tell one thousand stories. The words read " The secret to life is knowing that beauty and great wisdom can be found in the simplest moments". I used antique lace, a key, buttons and watch parts to accent the stamped background. The foundation is a piece of cardboard with part it's top surface torn away.


I have included the image for those of you who need a image with hats.

9 comments:

Claudette said...

how sweet to share....nice little hanging you created

Dianne Adams said...

I like your hanging..and thanks for the image.

Anonymous said...

Gorgoeus and thank you for the image.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Love this piece, Cora. Great hats!

K said...

love you piece! thanks for sharing the image!

Anonymous said...

Cora, this is a fantastic collage. I love the guys in hats. Men don't wear that type much now, but my father did. My husband has one he wears in the winter.
Faye

Paula -Teaberry Cottage said...

Very nice card. Thanks for sharing the image.

LivArtNow said...

Gorgeous collage!

Tonje said...

Great hanging you have made. Thank you for the image you are sharing with us!