Friday, February 13, 2009

So What's Up With Me


So I am usually a little better at updating my blog. What is up with Cora you may be saying. Those who follow my blog know I have been out of work. Well, I got a job offer this week. It is for a wonderful company that manufactures lighting. I will be selling their products to architects and designers around the country. Exciting news anyday to get a job but in this economy I am thrilled. Perhaps my pick me painting from a few weeks ago worked.


My other good news is that my stamp sets are in manufacturing as we speak. They should be ready for purchase by March 1, 2009. I have been so busy making samples and posting them over at Clearly Vintage. I will be selling the new sets in my Etsy shop. To see all the sneak peeks click here. The set pictured in this post is Native American. Please be sure to leave me a message if you would like to pre order any of the sets as the supplies are limited this first order.


No comments: