Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Image Bonus 27






This weeks theme is Easter. These images are also from The Woolson Spice Company/ Lion Brand Coffee. Which still exists today. The cards were inside the one pound coffee packages. I have included the reverse of one of the cards. These date early 1890's. A few of them were very damaged and I tried to repair them the best I could with the software I currently have available.
As always feel free to use any image for your personal use only. I ask that if you use one that you link it back to this message so we can all enjoy your art.

4 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful images, Cora...love viewing your blog. Thank you for your kindness in always sharing! Enjoy your weekend.

Sandie R said...

The are beautiful images Cora. Thank you so much for your generosity.

Rosie said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I found you via Paperfriendly and am grateful! Wonderful artwork - your GA is beautiful!

Annapurna said...

Thank you for the images. I DLd the gild with the bunny ride.