Saturday, May 18, 2013

Logo Journal Rehab

Have you ever gone to a conference or event where they give you this great journal or writing tablet and it has a big logo on it? I am not big on logos so I decided this one needed some sprucing up. For some reason when the exterior of a journal is beautiful I long to open it up and add to it.

I used a generic journal with a logo on it. Then I covered the journal using Studio multi medium matte as glue with Idealogy by Tim Holtz tissue wrap. I dried it with a heat gun. Then I randomly added the paint using Ranger Distress Paint. I let everything dry and then stenciled on top using a stencil by Kite and Versafine ink in Pinecone. As a final coating I added Studio multi medium matte.

 

 

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Cora - the transformation was total and quite amazing.
Blessings
Maxine