Saturday, December 5, 2009

Letterpress Fun?



I bought the Lifestyles Letterpress yesterday and I am so disappointed. The printing plates are cracking after one use. I am using it in an Epic 6. The plates and Letterpress came in a set. I'm really not sure what to do. I don't know if it is just the set that came with the machine that is faulty or they all are faulty. I bought a few more extra designs but I am afraid to use them as then I will not be able to return them. You can easily clean everything up with a little bit of vegetable oil on a paper towel. Then wash off.


1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

I've never heard of a Lifestyles press. What company makes it? I'd call them and demand a refund. That is faulty merchandise and is unexceptable. Let me know what happens.
grohcindy@juno.com