Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday Image Bonus 43







So another Saturday has come. The summer is flying by. Today is going to be exciting. Our town is celebrating it's 300th anniversary and is having a parade. There are lots of events scheduled for this weekend.


This week I am just posting some fun victorian trade cards I found in my stash. I already have some great ideas for ATC's with these images. I hope you are inspired too.


As always feel free to use any image for your personal use and artwork only. Do not post the orginal images anywhere else on the net, but feel free to link anyone here. I ask that if you use one in your artwork that you link it back to this message so we can all enjoy it.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful images! They are great!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox