Saturday, January 24, 2015

Watercolor Birthday Card

I am taking an online class called Lifebook 2015 and Joanne Sharp taught a lesson on lettering. This is copied from several other people's work. I made a few changes and made a birthday card out of it. I can not remember who I copied so I apologize or I would give them credit here. I used Winsor Newton Watercolor pans, Stabilo Markers and Faber Castell black Waterproof Ink pen in Fine. I am enjoying Watercolors. I have a few sketches from my Sketch Your Life class with Andrea Gomoll I will post tomorrow. I have been hesitating adding color but after this card I may take the leap.


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Cora - you have a great card there with a real sense of freedom in it - the clear colours and the way you have water coloured and lettered it.
Blessings
Maxine