Monday, January 13, 2014

One More Faber Castell Gel Stick Card

I am having so much fun with these Faber Castell Gel Sticks. They are the kids version of the scrumptious Gelatos by Faber Castell. Today I made a super quick card. I applied Gel Sticks in three colors on the Kraft Resist pattern paper by Tim Holtz. Then gently rubbed to blend. I then applied a little moisture with a wet paper towel to blend further and remove some of the color from the resist areas. I used my new memory box stencil to add brown dots to the corner of the card to simulate tread marks. I stamped the Happy Birthday on the card and added the image with foam tape. The Harley image is from Clearly Vintage.

 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful masculine card Cora -love how you have coloured and textured the background!
Blessings
Maxine

Teresa said...

Great card for a man!