Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Tag

Today my daughter had a soccer tournament. I had to get my Sunday art mojo. So in between games I snuck home and made this tag inspired by the Tim Holtz Chemistry 102 class I just finished online. The background was made by applying several colors of Distress Paints to a craft sheet and misting them. I then took the tag and place it on the surface. I resprayed the surface several times and placed the tag through the drops careful not to pop the droplets. I used a Wendy Vechii stamp and stencil with archival ink. The happy birthday is from my collection of stamps by Clearly Vintage.
I colored the metal dog tag with Distress paints and dried them with my Heat It tool to create the bubbles.


I colored the rose with Neocolor II's and finished it off with a little Fruit punch Stickles.


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Cora - love the background and the lace and sentiment combination is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine