Saturday, February 16, 2013

Flowers

Today I went to one of my favorite art supply stores Jerry's Artarama. They have so many wonderful brands. I am like a kid in a candy store. I love to look a paper and found this awesome paper pad by Faber Castell called Black Paper Sketch Pad. The pad was only $3.50. It is a little thin but I used it for this effect. I first drew my picture with a Uniball Signo White pen and then colored it in with my scrumptious Caran D'Ache Neocolor II crayons in Turquoise Blue, Yellow Green and Ruby Red. I used them with out water. I love the effect on the black paper.
The paper is very thin. I can't decide if I should mount it to a piece of book board to give it some strength.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Cora - your doodling is a fabulous touch :-)
Blessings
Maxine

txexperiment said...

I love this! It is very pretty. Thanks for sharing!