Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two For Tuesday Bathing Beauty of Summer




Here is my project for Digital Two for Tuesday this week. I painted a masonite panel with Golden's acrylic paint, distressed and stamped with Ranger Distress ink and then added an old book page to the bottom of the piece. I them covered it all with Golden's Gel Medium. The scrapbook pieces are by EK Success. The bullseye bottle cap is from a beer bottle. I colored the Two Tuesday image with Copics and punched it with the swiss cheese border punch from EK.

4 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Cora, your card is gorgeous. I love all the cool stuff you have it accessorized with!!!! Just stunning. I see you got your badge up and it works good!!!! I am going to email you something else. It is the formula you use to link your card in these comments so that whoever is looking can just click on the title or a word you chose. We are learning together!!! lol

Carol

Micki said...

Oh Cora, I love it!!!!! I've got bottles of paint & gesso that I must break out. Your card really inspired me to get that stuff out and play. I love it!!!! Thank you for having me as a guest designer!

Betty said...

Love your card cora, it is breathtaking.

Jann said...

This is just so cute! You did such a fantastic job!