Saturday, July 25, 2009

Halloween in July/ New Martha Stewart Punches




So I went to Michael's today armed with 50% off coupons and found some new Martha Stewart punches. They were fall holiday themed and my favorites were the Countinuous Edge System punches. You buy a border punch and a corner punch that coordinate. They work great. I found a great tutorial on Indigo Inklings as the instructions on the label were not very good. Here is an invitation I created using the spider web punches. The stamps are Martha Stewart and Studio G. I also bought the loop punches as well. So hard to resist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful invitation, I went to, Michaels yesterday, and purchased the spider web edge punch only, and then I saw your web site example, and I went back today and purchased the corner web punch. Just love both punches.

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Love what you did with the punch! I wish we had them here. Still waiting, patiently.