Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Stamp Sets Have Arrived


My six new sets are in stock now. They look marvelous. I am so excited to finally have them in my hands. First and foremost I am a stamper. I can't wait until I have time to make some more samples. I will be spending the weekend packaging them and sending out preorders. You can order them through my Etsy shop or directly through me at coraharkins@sbcglobal.net. Just send me an email with the sets you would like to order and I will send you a Paypal invoice for the total. For a limited time only if you order directly from me at coraharkins@sbcglobal.net and your total is $45.00 or more you will receive a small 2x3 sample set of Greetings and free shipping on US orders. All international orders will receive a 4.95 credit towards shipping. If you have a different shipping preference besides Priority Mail please let me know. If you order this weekend they will go out first thing Monday morning.

No comments: