Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Image Bonus 53





Here are four more of the french trade cards from last week. The images are so much fun and such bright colors. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.
As always feel free to use any image for your personal use and artwork only. Do not post or sell the original images anywhere else on the net, but feel free to link anyone here. I ask that if you use one in your artwork that you link it back to my site and add a comment to this message with a link to your artwork so we can all enjoy it.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for all the great images. I look forward to Saturdays to see what's next! You can see how I used one of them here: Mary's Hat

Linda said...

Cute images, tfs!

Denise said...

The highlight of my Saturday is hopping over to you to see what delicious images you have left us! Thank you so much!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Cher said...

omg these are adorable! is there a fouth? with a heart? lol...tooooooooo cute Cher